1.03.2006

Cum Hither




I have been working out of town all week long. I am finally on my way home to you. The anticipation of seeing, holding, smelling, touching, tasting, and making love to you, it is almost too much for me to handle. My body quivers with desire every time I think of each memory you gave me through out the week. The thoughts of our week away from each other, and how hard you made it for me to stay away crosses my mind like a sweet dream. A daydream, as I return to you my love.

I remember how you teased me all week with text messages filled with sexual innuendo. The one time the boss was standing behind me when I read your text on my phone, “PLEZ CUM TO ME!”. I could have sworn I heard your soft voice whisper these words in my ear as I read them. I blushed profusely as you know how much I LOVE it when you beg.



You sent me sexy cell phone photos of yourself all week long as well. Each one brought memories of you and I rushing into my mind. You were SO bad, but in SUCH a good way. Photos of the shower, the mirrored wall, the back seat of our car, the kitchen floor, all the places that you and I had made love and connected so deeply. Each time I closed my eyes all I could see was your perfect body wet in a steamy shower. Your long legs wrapped around my waist tightly as I press your sweaty body against the cool glass. You mounting me as I fill all of your warmth, with all of mine, and our eyes locked with such passion. I will never forget the “9 ½ Weeks” moment, blindfolded tasting of foods, and each other. All the places we felt our love the strongest and connected in the deepest ways.



Each time I felt the vibration in my pocket, I smiled, as I knew it was you. My work associates poked fun, rolled their eyes, and joked about paying to see some of the things you were sending me. They knew any price would be worth it based only on my reactions as I received each and every item from you each and every time. They did not understand that it was not just the item you sent, but also the memory and the meaning behind each one. They were only special between you and me, as it should be between lovers and friends.



I could not wait to get to the hotel, to talk to you at the end of each day. I could not wait to hear your voice on the end of the line, and see your beautiful smile from the web-cam. I loved telling you about all the grief my co-works gave me each day. The stories always made you laugh and, God, I love to hear you laugh. You always end a good laugh with a sexy kind of, “hhuuummmmmmm” and that smile of yours, oh how you glow. We would begin to flirt and talk about the memory behind the photo you sent, our time at that moment together. We talked every night on the phone before we lay down to rest our starving bodies. How I longed to have you close to me as we help each other release the tension, but only for the moment. Sleep would over take us and, I dreamed of you. The one who makes my heart whole.



Finally, I arrive to our home after stopping only to freshen myself up. I do not know what to expect once I open the door, but I know it will be good. So, I collect myself, and open the door. I announce my arrival with our greeting “Hola Mi Amor”.

To be continued…

The Photographer is Andrew Clark.

An origianl written by Kim Measells

8 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

u sure are one lucky girl to have found a lover like dis


to me it happens only in fantasy

5:26 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

SSB my question to u here is on jealousy:

If Girl A sees me out with Girl B, given Girl A likes me enough, will this jealousy INCREASE Girl
A's attraction to me? Or, for that matter, Girl A knowing anything about me being involved with any other girl? I ask this b/c I'm a little more attracted to Girl A than the others but still want to "get to know" the others!!

What do you say Kim?

5:32 PM  
Blogger SSB said...

SHIT!!! I wish!!! It is only fantisy for me too sweet Saby. This is a friend of mine that read some of my other posts. She sent me these photos to inspire me to write something about the images she provided. She is my muse and my friend.

7:57 PM  
Blogger SSB said...

WOW Saby!!

This sounds like one of those,,,if the train leaves the station at noon with 5 cars and another train leaves going 15 miles per hour, how many children are on board the first train,,,,HELL IF I KNOW...LOL... I never got thoes questions right...Hell I would just be happy to have Girl B....DONT FUCK IT UP!!!! :-D I love ya Saby!!!

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can’t wait to read the other half!!!!

This is so awesome!!!!!

You are a very talented writer and I am pleased to know that I could inspire such fantastic work!
FE

11:17 AM  
Blogger SSB said...

wow...I was hopeing that you would like it. I did not know you would like it this much.....this makes me so very happy and inspired, filled with joy and accomplishment. I have always enjoyed bringing people into a fanitsy that could be reality...

Thank you FE
More to come soon...
SSB

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With you getting this gig you will have a lot of time to think. So think of Part 2. Don’t keep your fans waiting! LOL… *kisses,
FE

11:26 AM  
Blogger SSB said...

Ohh...well thank you FE!!!

Trust me I am working on you....wink wink...LOL...Part 2 is cumming.

:-# huggs and kisses back at ya!!!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home